Air сonditioning maintenance Denver, CO — qualified ac maintenance can prevent at least half of all possible breakages and allows you to concentrate on important things in your life, while the AC unit will be providing comfort for your work and life. As the best Air conditioning maintenance company, the Best Heating Cooling & Air is ready to keep an eye on your home air conditioner. We work fast, with high quality, and for a reasonable price!
Technical maintenance and tune-up of the AC system
An annual plan for microclimate systems maintenance consists of regular checks, inspections, and small repairs if necessary. The maintenance schedule is elaborated individually considering the exploitation conditions, available budget, and demands of the owner. The periodic home ac maintenance made by the Best Heating Cooling & Air Company provides:
- general inspection and adjusting
- inspection of internal block and main nodes
- check the integrity of the piping and electricity
- small repairs (if necessary), changing the expendables and parts
- verification of the correct work of automatics and applying the correct settings if necessary
- provision of recommendations on the correct AC exploitation.
Why central ac maintenance is so important?
Modern climatic equipment consists of many components, which are functionally and constructively interrelated. Thus, if one node goes out of order, this usually triggers other nodes to follow. Regular central AC maintenance, however, is able to find the signs of breakages at early stages to prevent them, resulting in no or a little number of parts requiring to be changed or repaired. Thus, the costs of repair are from no to small and the minimum number of details is affected by it. As a result, your ac unit serves much longer and undergoes no failures.
Advantages of AC unit maintenance
When you delegate the maintenance of your AC to a specializing company with large experience, you evade many problems, saving time, nerves, money, and providing comfortable working and living conditions for your family and yourself. Below, we name the 5 most feasible advantages of a professional service, which are applicable for both residential and commercial premises:
- You optimize energy bills. It was estimated that even such a small thing as timely replacement/cleaning of the air filter is capable of decreasing the energy consumption by 5-15% with the same level of comfortable temperature you’ve gotten used to!
- Healthy microclimate in the premises. A well-working air conditioner avoids jerks in temperature and humidity because it maintains stable and optimal air circulation, lowers the dustiness and microbial presence. Clean fresh air is the guarantee of health of the respiratory system; a comfortable temperature level improves your resistance to catching colds and allergies.
- Increase the life term of your AC unit. Timely changed expendables, necessary greasing of internal nodes and moving parts are able to lower the workload and prevent the premature wear-and-tear of the AC unit.
- Prevention of major accidents. When the climatic equipment is being used, it accumulates various minor problems and errors, which can provoke breakages. When you do the timely servicing, you exclude those triggers.
- Making sure the warranty is preserved. When you stick with all the recommendations of the maker to make sure the warranty is preserved, you prolong or keep the warranty term intact. Otherwise, you can be rejected in the warranty repair or change.
When you choose the best contractor AC maintenance near me, local companies are the best solution since they work promptly and know the local climate conditions perfectly. Our company is one of the best certified NATE contractors in Denver, Colorado. Choosing us, you choose competent and conscientious technicians, equipped with modern tools and high-precise equipment for control and measurements.
AC unit inspection
As you browse through the offers of AC maintenance services near me, you surely prefer a company offering a broader service package for a competitive price. Our company is a contractor with scrupulous attention to detail and perfect knowledge of all the nuances of maintenance and repairs of AC units of any kind and maker. Hence, a regular AC unit inspection is not boiled down just to checking the unit’s surface defects or leaks but it is a thorough, integral inspection of all internal nodes & connections. Our work includes:
- cleaning, washing, or replacing filters
- pressure control in the cooling circuit, refilling the coolant (if necessary)
- checking the integrity of all pipes and electric wires
- checking the correctness of work of fans, fuses, power grids, and control units
- inspecting and cleaning the surface of the evaporator, drainage system, and condenser
- checking the work of the engine, under partial and full workload
- inspection of thermostats and indicators.
To make sure the microclimate equipment works, as it should, the maintenance of ac unit is advisable to be made twice a year – in spring and autumn, before the peaks of seasons of cooling and heating. During the inspection of an AC unit, the planned and situational work is made, which can provide the correct functioning of the climatic equipment:
- cleaning and washing the dirty nodes
- greasing the moving elements
- replacing filters or worn-out parts
- refilling the stock of expendables
- doing small repairs if necessary.
Fine-tuning the AC
Some “clever” AC units may improperly function with wrong settings or without fine-tune. In order to provide the optimal microclimate, they need to be tuned to the right settings.
If it is hard for you to deal with all those buttons on the AC’s remote control, our technicians are ready to make the settings for you and pick the right climate regimens to make sure your multifunctional equipment works at the optimal level of energy consumption while providing you with the level of comfort you need.
Sign a contract for complex maintenance of your AC unit with the Best air conditioning maintenance company and your home will always be cozy, willed with fresh air! We provide a 100% warranty for all service works we do but none of our clients have resorted to claims so far. Why? Because we do our work the best!
AC Maintenance Areas We Serve
Reviews About us on Google My Business
Best HVAC Company in Colorado
License & Insured
List of service offered by Best Heating Cooling & Air
Best Heating Cooling & Air licensed, insured, NATE certified. As a Trade Partner we are able to provide for our customers rebate program for new installations.